Coronavirus is changing everyone’s behaviour and we hope during this time you and your families are safe and well.
Since we understand that health and safety are the greatest concerns for our guests and staff, we want you to know that Armani Hotels & Resorts has strengthened its prevention and safety procedures.
To ensure that all our sanitation procedures were implemented to the highest standard and protocol, we are extremely proud to announce that Armani Hotel Dubai and Armani Hotel Milano will partner with Bureau Veritas Group, a world leader in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
Guests staying at any of the Armani Hotels can be assured of the highest hygiene standards and that additional security measures have been added to our procedures, such as:
- All hotel rooms will be sanitised and disinfected. After each guest departure, housekeeping staff will fully sanitise and seal your room.
- All “high contact” areas will be treated daily with additional, professionally certified products effective against Covid-19.
- Touchless experiences across check-in, check-out and in our Armani Restaurants will be offered.
- Armani/SPA will operate in line with the health and safety guidelines issued by the authorities, while the relaxation area and the sauna will remain close until further notice.
- Sensor-based sanitising stations and information signage have been installed across the hotel to keep everyone updated on the most current information.
- Cleaning and disinfection procedures will be followed by our fully trained staff and applied to our back of house areas.
In an effort to provide our guests utmost peace of mind, I am very pleased to share that we have established a strategic partnership together with Kings College Hospital, with the aim to provide immediate access to high quality trusted healthcare should it be required.
We wish you the best of health and please stay safe.
Armani Hotel Dubai